Get Answers To Your Frequently Asked Questions.
My Order and Shipping
- Choose the gun magazine you want to buy
- Choose the quantity
- Press the “ADD TO CART” button
- Choose another item and add it to cart
- Access your cart
- Press the “CHECKOUT” button
- Fill in your personal data: name, surname, phone number, and shipping address
- The shop will offer available shipping options, their cost, and details based on your address
- Choose a suitable shipping option
- Proceed to the page where you can choose the payment method
- Currently, only payment via PayPal is accepted
- Accept the shop rules
- Push the “Place order” button
- If the procedure is performed correctly, you’ll receive a confirmation letter to your email with a detailed description of your order and instructions for completing your PayPal payment
- If you make a mistake or provide invalid data, the shop will indicate the errors for correction
- Once the payment is received, the status of your order will change to “Completed” and it will be ready for shipping
- You’ll receive a mailing letter with all the shipping details
- Once your order is shipped, the status of your order will change to “Shipped” and you’ll automatically receive a detailed email
- The shop will automatically track your order using the tracking number
- When your order is delivered, you’ll receive a notification about the delivery.
There are currently no available discount programs or coupon codes.
Once your payment has been received and your order confirmed, it will be shipped within 24 hours.
- Orders placed for magazines that are not legal in your state will be refunded and restocked.
- Refunded orders may be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- California: No magazines over 10 rounds shipped to customers in CA, except for law enforcement or customers with high capacity magazine permit.
- Chicago and other counties within IL: Maximum capacities for magazines in specific areas: Aurora, Illinois – 15 rounds; Cook County, Illinois – 10 rounds; Chicago, Illinois – 10 rounds.
- Colorado: No magazines over 15 rounds shipped to customers in CO.
- Connecticut: No magazines over 10 rounds shipped to customers in CT. Additional requirements apply for purchases.
- Delaware: No magazines over 17 rounds shipped to customers in DE.
- District of Columbia: No magazines over 10 rounds shipped to customers in DC.
- Hawaii: No magazines over 10 rounds compatible with any pistol shipped to customers in HI.
- Maryland: No magazines over 10 rounds shipped to customers in MD.
- Massachusetts: Maximum capacities for magazines: 5 shotgun shells, 10 rounds for rifles & pistols, shipped to customers in MA.
- New Jersey: No magazines over 10 rounds shipped to customers in NJ.
- New York: No magazines over 10 rounds shipped to customers in NY.
- Rhode Island: No magazines over 10 rounds shipped to customers in RI.
- Vermont: Maximum capacities for magazines: 10 rounds for rifles, 15 rounds for pistols, shipped to customers in VT.
- Washington: No magazines over 10 rounds shipped to customers in WA.
- Buyers are responsible for researching and complying with all applicable local, state, and federal laws regarding magazine possession, use, and sale.
The customer is responsible for product fitment. Ensure you are purchasing the correct magazine for your firearm prior to finalizing your payment.
We do not offer backorders. You can subscribe to receive an email notification once the magazine becomes available for purchase again.
Order cancellations are rare occurrences. If your order has been canceled, you should have received an email or text explaining the specific reasons. Common reasons for cancellation include:
- Failure to adhere precisely to the payment instructions.
- Violation of state laws pertaining to the purchase.
- Detection of potential fraudulent activity.
- The magazine you ordered is currently out of stock.
Currently, we exclusively accept PayPal payments.
We apologize, but if you do not have a PayPal account, you will need to create one in order to finalize your order. Alternatively, please reach out to us to inquire about the possibility of accepting your preferred payment option.
We are actively working towards implementing a credit card payment system for our customers. However, in the meantime, we currently accept payments exclusively through PayPal.
Certainly! If your order has not yet been dispatched for delivery, you have the option to modify your order.
We accept returns within 60 days from the order date, subject to a 10% return fee.
Please reach out to us via email or text, providing your order number. We will promptly investigate the delay with the shipping company and provide you with an update.